Header Image


  • chevron_rightMay I contact our Capron Ridge HOA Attorney for questions? (New)
    No, according to the Capron Ridge HOA attorney, that would be a conflict of interest since the attorney represents the Capron Ridge HOA and not an individual homeowner or group of homeowners. If there are legal questions, the homeowner will need to seek outside legal counsel to avoid a conflict of interest. The board votes on whether to engage the Capron Ridge HOA attorney for any legal neighborhood issues, and that is coordinated through the Board President to insure efficiency due to the expense.
  • chevron_rightMay I drain my pool directly into the retention ponds (Updated)
    Draining pool water directly into the retention ponds is a fining offense from Brevard County and the Capron Ridge HOA. We receive a significant discount on land property taxes for following this rule, and we would not want to raise assessments due to violations. The county prohibits draining pool water directly into the retention ponds. The chemicals and water make up is dangerous to the fish and the health of the pond.
    Information from the County Health services on this subject:
    Environmental Health Services with the Dept. of Health has specific information about pools and can be reached at 321-633-2100.  As a stormwater specialist, I can tell you that discharging directly into any stormwater pond, swale (ditch), or pipe (grate, curb inlet, etc.) is not allowed.  The chemicals must dissipate before water enters into the stormwater system.  Most residents allow this to happen either by placing a hose of the discharging pool water across the grass at least 20’ from the pond’s edge or into a 5 gallon bucket, each with water slowly flowing.  The County ordinance states all waters entering the stormwater system must be of equal or better water quality than the receiving water body, and chlorine only takes a few minutes in the atmosphere to dissipate.  Soil bonds with many other chemicals in pools, so the end result is clean water flowing across the grass or through the soil into the pond.  An important note is to also ensure no erosion is occurring during this process (that’s why the velocity needs to be slow).
  • chevron_rightWhat does it cost to Rent the Clubhouse?
    Please see Rental Aggreement for cost. You can check the community calendar to see what dates are available.
  • chevron_rightWhat are the Community Pool Hours
    Pool Hours are from Dawn to Dusk.
  • chevron_rightWhat are the Hours for Kerry Park?
    Kerry Park Tot Lot hours are from Dawn to Dusk.
    There are no hours of restriction for the rest of Kerry Park as long as you are NOT disturbing the peace.
  • chevron_rightWhat do I do If I see A Street Light Out? (Updated)
    Please report the Street light out by calling the Clubhouse at 321-757-5844 or email info@capronridgehoa.com
    Have the following information available before contacting: Pole number if applicable, Issue and address light is in front of. If it is not in front of address please provide the intersection of the light pole. This process normally takes up up to 10 Business days to repair.  If after 10 days light has not been repaired, call us and we will follow up.
    PLEASE DO NOT CALL FPL. When multiple repair tickets are issued, it creates a delay in the repair.
  • chevron_rightHow do I place a Classified ad on the Website ?
    Please type your ad in an email or a word document and send to crclubhouse@gmail.com
    Please limit the size of the ad to 140 characters or less. Dont forget to add your contact information.
    Thank You!
  • chevron_rightUsage of Golf Carts
    The Vehicles shall be operated only during the hours between sunrise and sunset unless equipped to operate after dark with headlights, brake lights, windshield, and turn signals. The Vehicle’s headlights must be turned on during hours of darkness.
    Persons under 14 years old may not operate the Vehicles. Those 14 and older who do not have a valid driver’s license may operate the Vehicles only when accompanied by a licensed driver sitting in the right front seat.
    All stop signs and traffic rules must be obeyed. Golf carts shall be operated only on roads, whenever possible, and not on sidewalks reserved for pedestrians.  If it is necessary to drive on the sidewalk, whenever roads are not available, the pedestrians always have the right of way.
  • chevron_rightWhat is Waste Managements Holiday Schedule?
    Holiday Schedule
    Waste Management will not furnish collection service on the following holidays:
    Memorial Day
    Fourth of July
    Verterans Day
    Thanksgiving Day
    Christmas Day
    There will be no make-up days.
  • chevron_rightI have Lost or Found something in the community, what do I do?
    If you have found or lost something, please see the lost & found section on the website to submit your item.  Approvals will be made during regular Clubhouse business hours.
    Monday Wednesday and Friday from 10am to 5 pm.
  • chevron_rightWhat are the Parking Rules?
    Parking on Community Streets

    Double parking (parking side by side) or blocking other resident's driveways is not allowed on Capron Ridge streets.  Accessibility of emergency vehicles can be hindered by cars parked too close together.
    Please be courteous to your neighbors when having an event at your home.  Parking is permitted along your street as long you're not obstructing driveways, fire hydrants, mailboxes or access to the street by emergency vehicles.   If you are having an event you can also contact the Clubhouse for a temporary parking permit for your guest to park at the Clubhouse.
    *Please note that parking on the streets in Ashford Harbour is prohibited at any time.
  • chevron_rightWhat days can I water my Lawn?
    Know your watering days
    During daylight saving time, watering is allowed two days per week on designated days.
    See Your Watering Schedule Here
  • chevron_rightCan I feed the Wildlife?
    Please DO NOT FEED the wildlife
    In 2002, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission made it illegal to feed sandhill cranes (Florida Fish and Wildlife Code 68A-4.00(3)).
    For more information on Florida Wildlife please visit the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Webiste.